- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent related experience.
- Three years of pension administration experience.
- Knowledge of retirement plan industry, ERISA, DOL & IRS
regulations, and plan document issues.
- Ability to apply technical knowledge.
- Ability to perform multiple tasks and make sound decisions under
- Types 45 wpm, 10-key and computer knowledge.
- Able to demonstrate excellent attendance and punctuality.
- Excellent customer service attitude and professionalism.
- Demonstrate Accuracy, Customer Service, Timely Turn-Around (ACT).
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.).
- Ability to work efficiently, perform multi-tasking, prioritize
tasks, and meet tight deadlines.
- Possess a high degree of integrity and discretion, as well as
the ability to adhere to both company policies and best practices.
- Ensure compliance with security practices and procedures,
including HIPAA and HITRUST standards.
- Ability to efficiently and effectively perform the Key Result
Areas with or without a reasonable accommodation without posing a
direct safety threat to others or self.
- Protect and enhance the Core Purpose and the Core Values of AmeriBen.
AmeriBen is not yet hiring in the below states:
meriBen is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
committed to creating an environment of diversity and inclusion
for equal employment and advancement opportunities to all
employees and applicants for employment. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, religion, color, age, national origin,
ex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression,
genetic information, disability, veteran or military status, or
any other category protected by federal, state and/or local law.
If you are unable to use our online application process due to a
disability, please contact the Human Resources Department at