- Degree in Accounting, Finance or similar field.
- Eight (8) or more years of applied accounting and business
- Leadership and mentoring experience is preferred.
- Ability to work both independently and with a team having strong
initiative, research, customer service and communication skills.
- Possess a disciplined focus for detail, accuracy and problem
solving, and demonstrates a high apptitude for making sound
decisions using good judgment and integrity with Client’s bank accounts.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel spreadsheets, Internet and Quickbooks.
- Experience with large bank account reconciliations, spreadsheets
and analyzing accounting data.
- Demonstrate a good aptitude and understanding of technology,
computers and software programs.
- Efficiently work with clients and vendors on the phone to address
- Able to demonstrate excellent attendance and punctuality.
- Excellent customer service attitude and professionalism.
- Demonstrate Accuracy, Customer Service, Timely Turn-Around (ACT).
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.).
- Ability to work efficiently, perform multi-tasking, prioritize
tasks, and meet tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Possess a high degree of integrity and discretion, as well as the
ability to adhere to both company policies and best practices.
- Ensure compliance with security practices and procedures,
including HIPAA and HITRUST standards.
- Ability to efficiently and effectively perform the Key Result
Areas with or without a reasonable accommodation without posing a
direct safety threat to others or self.
- Protect and enhance the Core Purpose and the Core Values of AmeriBen.
AmeriBen is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
committed to creating an environment of diversity and inclusion for
equal employment and advancement opportunities to all employees and
applicants for employment. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, religion,
color, age, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity and/or expression, genetic information, disability, veteran
or military status, or any other category protected by federal,
state and/or local law.
If you are unable to use our online application process due to a
disability, please contact the Human Resources Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.