Experience and Skills:
- Experience as Benefit Configuration Analyst I or extensive
experience in Claims Processing along with GBAS functionality is required.
- 3 years’ experience in Claims Adjudication, Provider Update,
Customer Care or other claims-related processes.
- Knowledge of CPT, diagnosis, HCPC, and UB92 revenue coding and
ability to use technical experience to make decisions regarding plan benefits.
- Ability to read and understand plan documents.
- Ability to work efficiently, multi-task, prioritize tasks, and
meet tight deadlines.
- Interpersonal skills to relate to clients, vendors and other
departments within the company is required.
- Ability to efficiently and effectively perform the Essential Key
Result Areas with or without a reasonable accommodation without
posing a direct safety threat to others or self.
- Protect and enhance the Core Purpose and the Core Values of the
AmeriBen is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating an
environment of diversity and inclusion for equal employment and
advancement opportunities to all employees and applicants for
employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, national
origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression,
genetic information, disability, veteran or military status, or any
other category protected by federal, state and/or local law.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions. If you are unable
to use our online application process due to a disability, please
contact the Human Resources Department at
or call 208-488-7654.