$12.05 per hour
Work in our Meridian, Idaho office
Typical work schedule is 8 hours per day, M-F, in shifts covering 7
am - 6 pm MST
Would you like to:
- Gain experience in accounting?
- Work for a company where we focus on helping you develop yourself
and your career?
- Work for a company who is focused on changing lives by developing
great leaders in family, business, community, and the world?
If so, then this is the career you have been looking for!
Apply right away so you don't miss your chance.
Wondering what your duties would include? We have listed a few of
the awesome opportunities you would be able to learn how to do below.
The Accounting Clerk II role will receive, sort, and log incoming
checks. Research and resolve checks that cannot be classified.
Research lost checks and coordinate check adjustments as needed.
Oversee the department files and storage retention of records.
Responsible for various accounting administration support tasks within
the department while providing a high level of customer service to
internal and external clients.
- Receives, sorts, and logs all incoming checks within a standard
- Identifies different types of incoming checks and disburses them
to internal departments and team members accurately.
- Research and resolve check status inquiries accurately and within
a standard turnaround time.
- Monitors, research, and resolves Call Tracking for lost check
inquires within standard turnaround time.
- Oversees the accurate record retention of Client Accounting files.
- Organizes and inventories files for offsite record storage.
- Sorts and distributes department mail.
- Provides support as needed for the department.