* Works with external auditors to organize audit requirements, then
collect and submit evidence for HITRUST, SOC I & SOC II
certifications for the purpose of maintaining a strong security
posture and defending against data breaches.
* Completes security questionnaires from the marketing team with
responses that convey confidence and proficiency to current and
* Works with legal counsel & other AmeriBen employees to
investigate and complete disclosures letters.
* Ensures that all IT policies comply with HITRUST, SOC I & SOC
II; and initiates updates to those policies based on changes to said frameworks.
* Works with members of IT to create, update and follow through with
standard operating procedures to ensure compliance of scheduled tasks.
* Collaborates with other members of the compliance team concerning
policy reviews, risk management, vulnerability management & change management.
* Assesses third party risk management by maintaining a detailed
inventory of vendors and questionnaires to assign a vendor risk score.
* Demonstrates excellent attendance and punctuality.
* Performs other duties as assigned to ensure individual and group
goals are achieved with Accuracy, Customer Service and Timely Turnaround