Experience and Skills:
Minimum Qualifications & education
- High school degree, or equivalent.
- 1-3+ years' experience in IT.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to handle conflict and work in stressful situations.
- Extensive experience with Active Directory, DNS, DHCP and GPOs
- Working knowledge in VMWare: ESXi, VCenter, VSphere, View
- Working knowledge in Server 2012R2, 2016, 2019
- Knowledge of File Share best practices (DFS, Permissions, folder ownership)
- Practical knowledge of Powershell and scripting
- Understanding of security best practices across all areas of an
Knowledge and experience with personal computer hardware including
processors, motherboards, memory, hard disks, optical drives and
peripherals such as scanners, cameras, printers, external hard drives, etc.
AmeriBen is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
committed to creating an environment of diversity and inclusion for
equal employment and advancement opportunities to all employees and
applicants for employment. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color,
age, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or
expression, genetic information, disability, veteran or military
status, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local
If you are unable to use our online application process due to a
disability, please contact the Human Resources Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.