Experience and Skills:
- High school degree, or equivalent.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work efficiently, perform multi-tasking, prioritize
tasks, and meet tight deadlines.
- Strong research and organizational skills.
- Must be self-directed and work well with others.
- Types 45 wpm, 10-key, and computer knowledge.
AmeriBen is not yet hiring in the below states:
Delaware, Massachusetts, Montana, New Hampshire, New York,
North Dakota, Rhode Island, South Dakota, Vermont, District of
Columbia and Puerto Rico.
AmeriBen is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
committed to creating an environment of diversity and inclusion for
equal employment and advancement opportunities to all employees and
applicants for employment. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color,
age, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or
expression, genetic information, disability, veteran or military
status, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local law.
If you are unable to use our online application process due to a
disability, please contact the Human Resources Department at firstname.lastname@example.org .