Experience and Skills:
Minimum Qualifications and Education
- High school degree, or equivalent.
- Four (4) years’ experience in applied accounting and banking administration.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products.
- Demonstrated excellent attendance and punctuality.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy with numbers; proficient
with 10 key and excellent data entry skills.
- Excellent customer service attitude and professionalism.
- Works well in multi-tasking environment.
- Ability to work independently on non-structured tasks, manage
workload, prioritizing work and meeting tight deadlines, as well as
effectively work with a team.
- A flexible team player who possesses integrity, takes initiative,
and uses good judgment.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Intermediate to advanced level knowledge of Excel spreadsheets,
proficient in word and good computer skills.
- TPA experience.
- Leadership and customer service qualities, exemplifies strong
initiative and communication skills.
AmeriBen is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating an
environment of diversity and inclusion for equal employment and
advancement opportunities to all employees and applicants for
employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, national
origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression,
genetic information, disability, veteran or military status, or any
other category protected by federal, state and/or local law.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions. If you are unable
to use our online application process due to a disability, please
contact the Human Resources Department at
or call 208-488-7654.