- High school degree or equivalent.
- Minimum one year of customer service experience.
- Team and goal oriented.
- Exceptional interpersonal and problem solving skills.
- Able to demonstrate excellent attendance and punctuality.
- Excellent customer service attitude and professionalism.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.).
- Possess a high degree of integrity and discretion, as well as the
ability to adhere to both company policies and best practices
including HIPAA and HITRUST.
- Ability to efficiently perform the Key Result Areas with or
without a reasonable accommodation and without posing a direct
safety threat to others or self.
- Protect and enhance the Core Purpose and the Core Values of AmeriBen.
- Knowledge of medical and dental terminology.
- Experience taking continuous inbound calls.
AmeriBen is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
committed to creating an environment of diversity and inclusion for
equal employment and advancement opportunities to all employees and
applicants for employment. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color,
age, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or
expression, genetic information, disability, veteran or military
status, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local law.
If you are unable to use our online application process due to a
disability, please contact the Human Resources Department at email@example.com