Experience and Skills:
Minimum Qualifications & Education
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent related experience
- Three or more years of retirement administration experience.
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office products
- Obtains credits to continue or obtain a professional retirement or
- Knowledge of retirement plan industry, ERISA, DOL & IRS
regulations, and plan document issues.
AmeriBen is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating an
environment of diversity and inclusion for equal employment and
advancement opportunities to all employees and applicants for
employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, national
origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression,
genetic information, disability, veteran or military status, or any
other category protected by federal, state and/or local law.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions. If you are unable
to use our online application process due to a disability, please
contact the Human Resources Department at
or call 208-488-7654.