Experience and Skills:
- High school degree, or equivalent.
- 3-5 years’ experience in Claims.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products.
- Demonstrated excellent attendance and punctuality.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of medical and dental terminology.
- GBAS experience.
- Ability to handle pressure situations, personnel, and management.
- Excellent attitude and professionalism.
AmeriBen is not yet hiring in the below locations:
Delaware, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New York, North
Dakota, Rhode Island, Vermont, District of Columbia and Puerto Rico.
AmeriBen is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
committed to creating an environment of diversity and inclusion for
equal employment and advancement opportunities to all employees and
applicants for employment. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color,
age, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or
expression, genetic information, disability, veteran or military
status, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local law.
If you are unable to use our online application process due to a
disability, please contact the Human Resources Department at firstname.lastname@example.org .