Experience and Skills:
- Bachelor's degree in with major course work in computer science,
information systems, product development or related field; or 2+
years of equivalent experience in IS/IT; or in the healthcare industry.
- Excellent problem solving and analysis skills.
- Experience with a project management methodology (such as
Scrum/Agile) and writing effective documentation.
- Excellent customer service attitude and professionalism.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.).
- Certification in one or more of the following: Certified Scrum
Product Owner (CSPO) via Scrum Alliance, Certified Scrum Product
Owner (CSPO), SAFe Product Manager/Product Owner with PMPO
Certification, IEEE Computer Society Scrum Product Owner
Certification, Scrum Product Owner Accredited Certification by the
International Scrum Institute
- Knowledge of current technologies and trends within the IT industry
- Knowledge and experience with Agile development and methodologies
- High organizational and time management skills.
- Knowledgeable of third-party administrator industry processes and
understanding of the healthcare industry.
AmeriBen is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating an
environment of diversity and inclusion for equal employment and
advancement opportunities to all employees and applicants for
employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, national
origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression,
genetic information, disability, veteran or military status, or any
other category protected by federal, state and/or local law.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions. If you are unable
to use our online application process due to a disability, please
contact the Human Resources Department at
or call 208-488-7654.