Experience and Skills:
Minimum Qualifications & Education
- Associate degree or certification in quality control or computer
science or software development or related field, or 4+ years of
- Comfortable reaching out to end-users, developers, and product
owners to clarify requirements and set expectations.
- Strong written and spoken communication skills
- Ability and desire to learn technical aspects of automated testing
and release management
- Eager to grow and to help others grow
- Bachelor’s degree with major course work in computer science,
information systems, software development or related field, or 4+
years of equivalent experience in Information Systems, Information Technology
- Healthcare industry knowledge
- CAST (Certified Associate in Software Testing)
- Experienced with QA testing concepts, tools, and methodologies
- Adept with relational database concepts including SQL, T-SQL,
Referential Integrity, etc.
- Understanding of Agile methodology and SLDC
AmeriBen is not yet hiring in the below states:
Delaware, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New York, North
Dakota, Rhode Island , Vermont.
AmeriBen is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating an
environment of diversity and inclusion for equal employment and
advancement opportunities to all employees and applicants for
employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, national
origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression,
genetic information, disability, veteran or military status, or any
other category protected by federal, state and/or local law.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions. If you are unable
to use our online application process due to a disability, please
contact the Human Resources Department at
or call 208-488-7654.