Experience and Skills:
- High school degree, or equivalent.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products.
- Demonstrated excellent attendance and punctuality.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy with numbers; proficient
with 10 key and excellent data entry skills.
- A flexible team player who possesses integrity, takes initiative,
and uses good judgment.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Works well in multi-tasking environment.
- 2 years of customer service experience and bookkeeping or banking
- Intermediate level knowledge of Excel spreadsheets, proficient in
word and good computer skills.
AmeriBen is not yet hiring in the below states:
- Delaware, New Hampshire, New York, Rhode Island, Vermont,
District of Columbia and Puerto Rico.
AmeriBen is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
committed to creating an environment of diversity and inclusion for
equal employment and advancement opportunities to all employees and
applicants for employment. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color,
age, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or
expression, genetic information, disability, veteran or military
status, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local law.
If you are unable to use our online application process due to a
disability, please contact the Human Resources Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
AmeriBen will adopt Elevance Health’s HR policies effective
January 1, 2023. AmeriBen associates hired prior to December 19,
2022, will have at least 60 days to meet the vaccine or
accommodation requirements under Elevance Health’s vaccine policy
once it becomes effective January 1, 2023. Elevance Health
will also follow all relevant federal, state, and local laws.
AmeriBen associates hired December 19, 2022, and beyond require
immediate compliance to the Elevance Health vaccination policy. The
health of our associates and communities is a top priority for
Elevance Health. We require all new candidates to become vaccinated
against COVID-19. If you are not vaccinated, your offer will be
rescinded unless you provide – and Elevance Health approves – a valid
religious or medical explanation as to why you are not able to get
vaccinated that Elevance Health is able to reasonably accommodate.
Elevance Health will also follow all relevant federal, state, and