A Sr Software Developer is responsible for the development and design of new and existing applications and processes. They are also responsible for being a key contributor to new projects/applications planning, implementation, testing, and deployment phases. This position will also be responsible for coordinating the transition of a software code base build on Business Rules to a .NET Platform.
Key Result Areas
- Excellent fit for AmeriBen culture. Demonstrates daily a commitment to live the AmeriBen core purpose / values and development of others
- Participation / volunteer in company / community sponsored events, organizations, or committees
- Participation on a Pulse committee / Toastmasters within the first four years
- Participation in the Leadership Development Series
- Protect and enhance the Core Purpose and the Core Values of the AmeriBen/IEC Group
- Demonstrable leadership skills in the software development arena
- Knowledge in multiple software development paradigms
- Proficient in Software Design
- Proficient in Development Lifecycles & Deployment strategies
- Proficient in ORM utilization
- Strong knowledge on Project Management Processes
- Expert skills in all areas of database scripting and modeling
- Demonstrable skills in effectively and efficiently leading a team effort to deliver business solutions utilizing all stages of development. Minimum of 1000 hours of total effort.
- Expert knowledge in multiple critical systems with demonstrated experience prioritizing requests, planning releases, and balancing resources cross multiple projects.
- Excellent system documentation skills and experience documenting systems.
- Excellent customer service skills. Ability to effectively communicate with others verbally and in written correspondence
- Strong aptitude and interest in technology and a career in IT.
- Demonstrates teamwork core value by actively participating in team/department activities, meetings, discussions, projects; collaborates, and consistently helps and mentors others.
- Acts as essential member of product development team
- Performs other requirements or duties as assigned
- Understanding of Taft-Hartley Administration
- Healthcare Administration
- Business Rules development