AmeriBen Bilingual Health Coach
Located Onsite at JBS / Pilgrim's
(English-Spanish bilingual required)
As a part of our continued growth, AmeriBen is searching for energized and self-motivated leaders to join our team!
- Are you looking for an opportunity to make a real difference?
- Are you interested in being part of a unique evidence-based workplace health coaching program?
- Are you interested in using your experience and critical thinking skills to help members learn how to manage their health conditions?
Our client, JBS, strives to be the best in the protein processing industry. Their global company has a rich past and they are determined to provide the opportunity of a better future. To achieve this goal, AmeriBen is hiring driven, hardworking and talented team members to provide health management services at JBS / Pilgrim's facilities.
If you have a passion for helping people succeed in managing their health, our position may be for you.
Engage members for health management program. This includes planning, coordinating, implementing, monitoring and evaluating the medical services required to meet the complex health needs of members enrolled in the JBS Onsite Health Management program in order to maximize each member's capacity for self-care, to cost-effectively achieve desired clinical outcomes, and to enhance quality of medical care.
Key Result Areas
- Work at employer site as on-site health coach for members with chronic conditions
- Conduct member screenings for various health risks
- Conduct member assessments of health status, health engagement and health risks
- Develop member-centered treatment plans with members, provide education materials and ensure quality, cost effective care recommendations
- Evaluate effectiveness of care plan and progress made by member
- Engage members in skill-building, goal-setting, resiliency-building, and healthy living skills
- Coordinate care with the clinical care team at off-site clinic
- Chart interventions and member progress in case management system and Excel spreadsheets
- Coordinate care with Case management and Utilization Management staff
- Collaborate with members and physicians to formulate an optimal plan of care that meets all of the medical, psychosocial and financial needs of the member