As a part of our continued growth, we are searching for a Client Services Coordinator
to join a thriving team in a rapidly growing organization.
Are you ready for a new career path?
- Is your strength building and maintaining client relationships?
- Are you passionate about helping people navigate through the complexities of an ever changing healthcare landscape?
- Are you looking for personal and professional growth, and passionate about learning new skills?
- Do you have exceptional customer service skills?
If you are someone with a strong desire for helping people succeed in managing their healthcare needs and understanding the intricacies of healthcare processes, our position may be for you. The AmeriBen Client Services team is passionate about providing a superior dedicated customer service model to our clients, broker partners, and thousands of members navigating the complex world of healthcare. You have the chance to change lives with the benefits of a work-life balance!
There's an energy and excitement here, a shared goal to improve the lives of others as well as our own. The result is a culture of performance that's driving the healthcare industry forward.
Assist in all client contact; call issues that pertain to a specific client base. Communicate potential plan issues and concerns to the Account Representative as well as the A&BD team if issues are potentially global in nature.
Key Result Areas
- Builds and maintains relationships of trust and confidence with internal and external clients.
- Assists team lead and supervisor as it relates to CSR/processor questions.
- Handles client/Benefit Specialist contact inquires or referrals to other parties if required
- Participates in various leadership opportunities such as Pulse, Toastmasters, and organizational committees.
- Researches claim and/or plan issues as they arise, handles all follow-ups and resolutions.
- Assists Account Representatives with implementation of new business.
- Reports plan design concerns to Account Representatives that will enable the organization to accurately administer the plan benefits
- Assists Account Representatives in preparing for all client meetings, as needed
- Attends/conducts client meetings at quality and renewal times, if requested
- Facilitates calls and/or questions from vendors (PBM, UR, Stoploss, etc)
- Performs other related duties as assigned or needed