Are you ready for a new career path?
Do you want to land a more fulfilling job than the one you're in now?
Are you looking for a company that values integrity, initiative, good judgment and teamwork?
As a part of our continued growth, we are searching for the right individual to join our team!
We are looking for individuals with a strong desire to embrace and represent our unique culture founded on our Core Values of Integrity, Initiative, Good Judgment and Teamwork and our passion for changing lives through leadership development.
AmeriBen is a leader in the benefits administration industry with a strong track record for consistent double-digit growth (doubling every five years for the past 30 years). We are experiencing wonderful nationwide growth and need effective, dynamic leaders with good values to help us continue this momentum.
There's an energy and excitement here, an opportunity to work with a diverse culture while sharing a goal to improve the lives of others, as well as our own. The result is a culture of performance that's driving the health care industry forward.
The Intake Coordinator provides customer service and administrative support to members and providers calling to request Medical Management Precertification and/or Case Management services. Coordinates requests with Registered Nurses to help efficiently and effectively deliver Medical Management services to our members.
Key Result Areas
- Opens, processes and edits screens in Medical Management Software and claims software (GBAS) for Precertification, Case Management and Disease Management services.
- Confirms admit/procedures and discharge dates; updates hospital and provider databases.
- Requests medical records for clinical updates and conducts call backs.
- Retrieves and processes voicemail messages.
- Documents and coordinates all incoming faxes, incoming phone calls and voicemails.
- Electronically processes, files and submits faxed clinical information submitted by providers and sends to the RN Case Managers.
- Audits, processes and prints letters to providers and members.
- Electronically files all department materials.
- Accepts and transfers calls to the Nurse Case Managers.
- Assists with provider calls for RN Case Managers.
- Assists Supervisor and RN Case Managers in a manner necessary to service clients.
- Attends Leadership Forum and Company View.
- Performs other related duties as assigned or needed.