Responsible for daily receipt and processing COBRA checks. In addition to COBRA administration support such as filing, copying, scanning, data entry, running reports, distributing mail from the COBRA PO Box mailbox, maintaining storage records and stocking mailroom supplies. Creates Call Tracking inquires as needed. Offer supports as needed to Supervisor and Staff
Key Result Areas
- Responsible for logging incoming COBRA checks. Research problem situation regarding the incoming COBRA checks. Copy and scan information into the COBRA participant folders. Run weekly and monthly COBRA reports.
- Responsible for researching and requesting updated addresses for COBRA correspondence and undeliverable checks.
- Send necessary late notices, as needed.
- Manages the COBRA electronic folders.
- Manage off-site storage for Eligibility/COBRA department.
- Responsible for helping, copy and organize in Audit batches and transmitting to COBRA Specialist, Auditor, and/or Supervisor.
- Responsible for ordering supplies and keeping supplies stocked for the COBRA department.
- Support other with various filing and copying functions.
- Assist in dispersing mail from the COBRA PO Box mailbox, and other documents to appropriate people.
- Generates call tracking for incoming correspondence [i.e. appeals, elogs].
- Organizes WTM; agenda, take notes during meeting and generate minutes.
- Provides accurate inventory and production counts as needed.
- Performs other related duties as assigned or needed.