An engaged member of the application support team is focused on developing people, driving improvement, and delivering quality service. Subject-matter expert and accountable for an assigned area with the responsibility of leading/performing the day-to-day activities, projects, improvements, service levels, metrics, coordination efforts, and deliverables. Emphasis is placed on collaboration/teamwork, making and keeping commitments, quality of service, and engagement in the AmeriBen culture and values. Individual is expected to also perform the duties and assignments of a TA I as needed.
* Build subject-matter expertise in current role and responsibilities
* Represent a positive, confident, and trusting image of the Technology Service Center team to internal and external customers
* Collaborate and partner with other team members and departments to deliver flawless first client implementations and renewals.
* Strong understanding of data structures and analysis.
* Perform SQL queries for data integration, quality assurance / testing, and data cleansing
* Develop and follow a WBS (Work Breakdown Structure)
* Mentor and assist others on the team.
* Perform the Key Responsibilities of a Technical Analyst I
* Specific knowledge of client implementation / renewal processes, vendor file interfaces, and associated systems / applications
* Respond to and resolve external and internal requests in a timely manner. Escalate when appropriate
* Manage, prioritize, work, and actively keep updated open service requests. incidents, and implementation / renewals tasks
* Effectively research service requests and incidents in area of expertise
* Act upon customer questions / requirements related to existing products and services
* Represent the Technology Service Center team to internal and external partners
* Perform other related duties as assigned or required
* Competently document processes