Generate, edit, and format content and language required for existing client plan documents, amendments, and SBCs. Develop language for amendments to existing plan documents by coordinating researched information, clarifications provided by the Account & Business Development Department (when available), government agency publications, and AmeriBen’s legal counsel. Maintain a roster of ongoing clients and provide continuous exceptional customer service to AmeriBen business units and external clients.
Key Result Areas
- Become familiar with resources regarding regulations and mandates.
- Shadow Document Specialist II/III during implementation of new clients.
- Participate in the process of benefit clarifications: analyze plan design, clarify plan intentions, and communicate benefit specifics to affected departments.
- Maintain accurate and detailed documentation of benefit decisions.
- Audit Summaries of Benefits and Coverage for plans upon request, including calculating coverage examples and formatting within federal guidelines with support.
- Maintain existing client documents and generate necessary amendments, restatements, and Summaries of Benefits and Coverage.
- Audit final PDF documents for formatting errors.
- Prioritize workload and organize tasks to accomplish them within strict deadlines.
- Send weekly document update spreadsheet.
- Regularly updates Time Tracking and Weekly Document Status spreadsheets.
- Provides metrics as needed to Account Business & Development.
- Post and organize documentation from various internal and external sources to the online Document Management system and MyAmeriBen.com.
- Adheres to Turnaround Time (TAT) commitments.
- Participate in miscellaneous teams/committees as needed.
- Perform other related duties as assigned or needed.