Experience and Skills:
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- 4-5 years’ prior claims processing experience.
- Extensive knowledge of medical and dental terminology.
- Extensive knowledge of GBAS System.
- Ability to delegate and meet deadlines.
- Maintain confidentiality at all times.
- Good problem solving and analytical skills as well as ability to prioritize workload.
- Types 45 wpm, 10-key by touch, and computer knowledge.
- Able to demonstrate excellent attendance and punctuality.
- Excellent customer service attitude and professionalism.
- Demonstrate Accuracy, Customer Service, Timely Turn-Around (ACT).
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.).
- Ability to work efficiently, perform multi-tasking, prioritize tasks, and meet tight deadlines.
- Possess a high degree of integrity and discretion, as well as the ability to adhere to both company policies and best practices.
- Ensure compliance with security practices and procedures, including HIPAA and HITRUST standards.
- Ability to efficiently and effectively perform the Key Result Areas with or without a reasonable accommodation without posing a direct safety threat to others or self.
- Protect and enhance the Core Purpose and the Core Values of AmeriBen.
AmeriBen is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer committed to creating an environment of diversity and inclusion for equal employment and advancement opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, disability, veteran or military status, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local law.
If you are unable to use our online application process due to a disability, please contact the Human Resources Department at email@example.com.