Experience and Skills:
- Current unrestricted RN license
- Associates Degree in Nursing (Bachelor Degree is a plus).
- Two (2) years of clinical or utilization review experience.
- Certification in Case Management preferred.
- Knowledge of UR/Case Management functions, self-funded insurance plans, networks and coding.
- Strong interpersonal/communication (verbal and written) and the ability to work effectively with a diverse patient population.
- Ability to work independently and with a team.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality, work efficiently in fast paced environment, prioritize tasks, and meet tight deadlines.
- Completes all projects in a timely and accurate manner.
- Experience using a video-conferencing system.
- Types 45 wpm, 10-key and computer knowledge.
- Able to demonstrate excellent attendance and punctuality.
- Excellent customer service attitude and professionalism.
- Demonstrate Accuracy, Customer Service, Timely Turn-Around (ACT).
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.).
- Possess a high degree of integrity and discretion, as well as the ability to adhere to both company policies and best practices.
- Ensure compliance with security practices and procedures, including HIPAA and HITRUST standards.
- Ability to efficiently and effectively perform the Key Result Areas with or without a reasonable accommodation without posing a direct safety threat to others or self.
- Protect and enhance the Core Purpose and the Core Values of AmeriBen.
AmeriBen is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer committed to creating an environment of diversity and inclusion for equal employment and advancement opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, disability, veteran or military status, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local law.
If you are unable to use our online application process due to a disability, please contact the Human Resources Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.