Experience and Skills:
- High school degree or equivalent.
- Two (2) years’ experience in applied accounting and banking administration.
- TPA experience preferred.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills, with strong attention to detail.
- High aptitude for accuracy and proven results.
- High technical aptitude for computers and programs, having advanced knowledge of Excel spreadsheets, Internet, Microsoft Word and Outlook.
- Leadership and customer service qualities, exemplifies strong initiative and communication skills.
- Ability to work independently on non-structured tasks, manage workload, prioritizing work and meeting tight deadlines, as well as effectively work with a team.
- Efficiently work with clients and vendors on the phone to address and resolve banking issues.
- Show flexibility as a team player and ability to multi-task.
- Able to demonstrate excellent attendance and punctuality.
- Excellent customer service attitude and professionalism.
- Demonstrate Accuracy, Customer Service, Timely Turn-Around (ACT).
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.).
- Ability to work efficiently, perform multi-tasking, prioritize tasks, and meet tight deadlines.
- Possess a high degree of integrity and discretion, as well as the ability to adhere to both company policies and best practices.
- Ensure compliance with security practices and procedures, including HIPAA and HITRUST standards.
- Ability to efficiently and effectively perform the Key Result Areas with or without a reasonable accommodation without posing a direct safety threat to others or self.
- Protect and enhance the Core Purpose and the Core Values of AmeriBen.
AmeriBen is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer committed to creating an environment of diversity and inclusion for equal employment and advancement opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, disability, veteran or military status, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local law.
If you are unable to use our online application process due to a disability, please contact the Human Resources Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.