Experience and Skills:
- High school degree or equivalent.
- Minimum one year of customer service experience.
- Team and goal oriented.
- Exceptional interpersonal and problem solving skills.
- Able to demonstrate excellent attendance and punctuality.
- Excellent customer service attitude and professionalism.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.).
- Possess a high degree of integrity and discretion, as well as the
ability to adhere to both company policies and best practices
including HIPAA and HITRUST.
- Ability to efficiently perform the Key Result Areas with or
without a reasonable accommodation and without posing a direct
safety threat to others or self.
- Protect and enhance the Core Purpose and the Core Values of AmeriBen.
- Knowledge of medical and dental terminology.
- Experience taking continuous inbound calls.
AmeriBen is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer committed
to creating an environment of diversity and inclusion for equal
employment and advancement opportunities to all employees and applicants
for employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, national
origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression,
genetic information, disability, veteran or military status, or any
other category protected by federal, state and/or local law.
If you are unable to use our online application process due to a
disability, please contact the Human Resources Department at firstname.lastname@example.org