Experience and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent experience) preferred.
- Basic understanding of Third-Party Administration industry and
healthcare industry preferred.
- Exceptional interpersonal communication skills; ability to
negotiate and coordinate diplomatically between multiple parties and
- Strong critical thinking capability.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong research and record keeping ability.
- Ability to understand and generate complex content.
- Ability to learn additional software packages as needed.
- Positive attitude, with strong drive to help others.
- Ability to use good judgment in problem solving.
- Display above average quality service.
- Requires extensive computer work.
- Intermediate Microsoft Word skills including the use of Styles,
Track Changes, Tables, Forms, and various other formatting functions
in order to design & edit documents.
- Basic Adobe Acrobat skills in order to format & edit documents.
- This position could have flexible working hours and possibly allow
work to be done remotely after the completion of the training period.
- Types 45 wpm, 10-key, and computer knowledge.
- Able to demonstrate excellent attendance and punctuality.
- Excellent customer service attitude and professionalism.
- Demonstrate Accuracy, Customer Service, Timely Turn-Around (ACT)
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.).
- Ability to work efficiently, perform multi-tasking, prioritize
tasks, and meet tight deadlines in a fast paced, self-directed environment.
- Possess a high degree of integrity and discretion, as well as the
ability to adhere to both company policies and best practices.
- Ensure compliance with security practices and procedures,
including HIPAA and HITRUST standards.
- Ability to efficiently and effectively perform the Key Result
Areas with or without a reasonable accommodation without posing a
direct safety threat to others or self.
- Protect and enhance the Core Purpose and the Core Values of AmeriBen.
AmeriBen is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
committed to creating an environment of diversity and inclusion for
equal employment and advancement opportunities to all employees and
applicants for employment. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, religion,
color, age, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity and/or expression, genetic information, disability, veteran
or military status, or any other category protected by federal,
state and/or local law.
If you are unable to use our online application process due to a
disability, please contact the Human Resources Department at
email@example.com or 1-800-786-7930.