Experience and Skills:
- Associates’ (or Bachelor’s) degree in accounting, finance or
- Eight (8) years’ experience in applied accounting and banking administration.
- TPA experience preferred.
- Leadership and mentoring experience preferred.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills, with strong attention
- High aptitude for accuracy and proven results.
- High technical aptitude for computers and programs, having
advanced knowledge of Excel spreadsheets, Internet and QuickBooks,
Microsoft Word, Power Point and Outlook.
- Experience with large bank account reconciliations, spreadsheets,
and analyzing accounting data.
- Leadership and customer service qualities, exemplifies strong
initiative and communication skills.
- Ability to work independently on non-structured tasks, manage
workload, prioritizing work and meeting tight deadlines, as well as
effectively work with a team.
- Possesses a disciplined focus for detail, accuracy and problem
solving, and demonstrates a high aptitude for making sound decisions
using good judgment and integrity with Client’s bank accounts.
- Efficiently work with clients and vendors on the phone to address
and resolve banking issues.
- Show flexibility as a team player and ability to complete projects
in a timely and accurate manner.
- Able to demonstrate excellent attendance and punctuality.
- Excellent customer service attitude and professionalism.
- Demonstrate Accuracy, Customer Service, Timely Turn-Around (ACT).
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.).
- Ability to work efficiently, perform multi-tasking, prioritize
tasks, and meet tight deadlines.
- Possess a high degree of integrity and discretion, as well as the
ability to adhere to both company policies and best practices.
- Ensure compliance with security practices and procedures,
including HIPAA and HITRUST standards.
- Ability to efficiently and effectively perform the Key Result
Areas with or without a reasonable accommodation without posing a
direct safety threat to others or self.
- Protect and enhance the Core Purpose and the Core Values of AmeriBen.
AmeriBen is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
committed to creating an environment of diversity and inclusion for
equal employment and advancement opportunities to all employees and
applicants for employment. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, religion,
color, age, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity and/or expression, genetic information, disability, veteran
or military status, or any other category protected by federal,
state and/or local law.
If you are unable to use our online application process due to a
disability, please contact the Human Resources Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.