Experience and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree with major course work in computer science,
information systems, or related field. ? 5+ years of information
technology systems and/or data warehouse experience.
- Database modeling and design.
- Dimensional modeling and design.
- Programming or scripting language in addition to T-SQL
(PowerShell, Python, C#, etc.).
- Understanding of database synchronization, failover, and recovery.
- Experience managing SQL Server replication and SQL Server
Integration Services (SSIS).
- Exposure to database performance monitoring tools and processes.
SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS), and Microsoft Power BI.
- Ability to prepare high quality documentation of
design/architecture/database infrastructure documents using tools
- Good interpersonal, organization & leadership skills.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence and procedure
- Effectively present information and respond to questions from
groups of team leads, supervisors, managers, and clients.
- Troubleshoot, analyze and resolve operational problems and errors.
- Use good judgment in problem solving.
- Identify problems and implement solutions.
- Goal oriented, with personal plans related to technology.
- Extremely positive attitude, with strong drive to help others.
- Ability to work independently with limited or no supervision.
- Types 45 wpm, 10-key and computer knowledge.
- Able to demonstrate excellent attendance and punctuality.
- Excellent customer service attitude and professionalism.
- Demonstrate Accuracy, Customer Service, Timely Turn-Around (ACT).
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.).
- Ability to work efficiently, perform multi-tasking, prioritize
tasks, and meet tight deadlines.
- Possess a high degree of integrity and discretion, as well as the
ability to adhere to both company policies and best practices.
- Ensure compliance with security practices and procedures,
including HIPAA and HITRUST standards.
- Ability to efficiently and effectively perform the Key Result
Areas with or without a reasonable accommodation without posing a
direct safety threat to others or self.
- Protect and enhance the Core Purpose and the Core Values of AmeriBen.
AmeriBen is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
committed to creating an environment of diversity and inclusion for
equal employment and advancement opportunities to all employees and
applicants for employment. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, religion,
color, age, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity and/or expression, genetic information, disability, veteran
or military status, or any other category protected by federal,
state and/or local law.
If you are unable to use our online application process due to a
disability, please contact the Human Resources Department at