Experience and Skills:
- High school degree or equivalent.
- Minimum of one year of customer service experience.
- Ability to communicate professionally and effectively with
internal and external customers.
- Knowledge of medical terminology, utilization management or a
related medical field background preferred.
- Team and goal oriented.
- Exceptional interpersonal and problem solving skills.
- Ability to handle pressure situations, personnel, and management.
- Ability to learn new technology and information.
- Types 45 wpm, 10-key and computer knowledge.
- Able to demonstrate excellent attendance and punctuality.
- Demonstrate professionalism in excellent Accuracy, Customer
Service, Timely Turn-Around (ACT).
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.).
- Ability to work efficiently, perform multi-tasking, prioritize
tasks, and meet tight deadlines.
- Possess a high degree of integrity and discretion, as well as the
ability to adhere to both company policies and best practices.
including HIPAA and HITRUST standards.
- Ability to efficiently and effectively perform the Key Result
Areas with or without a reasonable accommodation without posing a
direct safety threat to others or self.
- Protect and enhance the Core Purpose and the Core Values of AmeriBen.
AmeriBen is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
committed to creating an environment of diversity and inclusion for
equal employment and advancement opportunities to all employees and
applicants for employment. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, religion,
color, age, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity and/or expression, genetic information, disability, veteran
or military status, or any other category protected by federal,
state and/or local law.
If you are unable to use our online application process due to a
disability, please contact the Human Resources Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.