Experience and Skills:
- Degree in Finance or Business preferred; plus 1-2 years of
strategic analysis job experience preferred.
- Experience or knowledge of health care industry, understanding of
health care terminology and
- Ability to work in a team environment while also being
self-motivated to work independently.
- Uses strategic thinking to see the big picture, determine the
problem, and understand the fundamental parts of the problem.
- Ability to identify, distinguish and analyze multiple components
of a problem, and make recommendations for business change.
- Strong quantitative skills such as statistics and data analysis
with the ability to translate the results into an understandable
document to be presented to the Account Management Team or directly
to the client.
- Strong attention to details and research to ensure data quality
and drive accurate and meaningful conclusions.
- Protect and enhance environment where professionals can develop
their skills and grow their careers.
- Excellent customer service attitude and professionalism.
- Demonstrate Accuracy, Customer Service, Timely Turn-Around (ACT).
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.).
- Ability to work efficiently, perform multi-tasking, prioritize
tasks, and meet tight deadlines.
- Possess a high degree of integrity and discretion, as well as the
ability to adhere to both company policies and best practices.
- Ensure compliance with security practices and procedures,
including HIPAA and HITRUST standards.
- Ability to efficiently and effectively perform the Key Result
Areas with or without a reasonable accommodation without posing a
direct safety threat to others or self.
- Protect and enhance the Core Purpose and the Core Values of AmeriBen.
AmeriBen is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
committed to creating an environment of diversity and inclusion for
equal employment and advancement opportunities to all employees and
applicants for employment. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, religion,
color, age, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity and/or expression, genetic information, disability, veteran
or military status, or any other category protected by federal,
state and/or local law.
If you are unable to use our online application process due to a
disability, please contact the Human Resources Department at