Experience and Skills:
- A bachelor’s degree and/or 4 years equivalent experience in IS/IT.
(Health care industry experience preferred) and a minimum 2 years of
SQL development experience
- Thorough understanding of relational databases
- Strong SQL skills (Microsoft SQL Server/Transact SQL preferred)
- Understanding of a reporting framework (Microsoft Reporting
- Knowledge of health care data structures and business practices
- Ability to work efficiently, prioritize tasks, and meet tight deadlines
- Ability to efficiently and effectively perform the Essential Key
Result Areas with or without a reasonable accommodation without
posing a direct safety threat to others or self
Typical Minimum Standards
- Work must be within current department accuracy standards.
- Adhere to company values, policies and standard operating procedures.
AmeriBen is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
committed to creating an environment of diversity and inclusion for
equal employment and advancement opportunities to all employees and
applicants for employment. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, religion,
color, age, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity and/or expression, genetic information, disability, veteran
or military status, or any other category protected by federal,
state and/or local law.
If you are unable to use our online application process due to a
disability, please contact the Human Resources Department at email@example.com.