Experience and Skills:
- 10+ years technical experience developing claims adjudication software
- Extensive Knowledge of OpenVMS platforms and development processes.
- Ability to work cooperatively within a team environment and with
- Programming within an OpenVMS environment.
- Accurately document requirements, changes, change control
documents and approvals.
- Prioritize, plan and coordinate assigned tasks to ensure timely turn-around.
- Able to demonstrate excellent attendance and punctuality.
- Excellent customer service attitude and professionalism.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Possess a high degree of integrity and discretion, as well as the
ability to comply to both company policies and best practices,
including HIPAA and HITRUST standards.
- Ability to efficiently and effectively perform the Key Result
Areas with or without a reasonable accommodation without posing a
direct safety threat to others or self.
- Protect and enhance the Core Purpose and the Core Values of AmeriBen.
- Accomplished claims and eligibility processing programmer.
- 10+ years experience in HP BASIC and OpenVMS
- Some C# and/or SQL experience and the desire to learn more
- Skilled with testing concepts, tools and methodologies
- Understanding of Agile development methodology
- Computer Science Degree, Certification or equivelant professional experience
AmeriBen is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
committed to creating an environment of diversity and inclusion for
equal employment and advancement opportunities to all employees and
applicants for employment. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, religion,
color, age, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity and/or expression, genetic information, disability, veteran
or military status, or any other category protected by federal,
state and/or local law.
If you are unable to use our online application process due to a
disability, please contact the Human Resources Department at