Experience and Skills:
- Attendance and Punctuality - in excellent standing with department
policy; is not on a Performance Improvement Plan or had disciplinary
action related to attendance and punctuality
- High school degree or equivalent.
- Minimum two (2) years related work experience with a strong
customer service background.
- Solid analytical, critical thinking, problem solving skills and
- Ability to interpret and communicate disability plan language.
- Solid mathematical skills.
- Ability to work well independently and in a team environment.
- Ability to initiate and prioritize regular work duties and projects.
- Ability to work professionally and effectively with co-workers,
claimants and clients.
- Attended/applied for Leadership Development Series or Fundamentals
- Types 45 wpm and computer knowledge.
- Excellent customer service attitude and professionalism.
- Demonstrate Accuracy, Customer Service, and Timely Turn-Around (ACT).
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.).
- Ability to work efficiently, perform multi-tasking, prioritize
tasks, and meet tight deadlines.
- Possess a high degree of integrity and discretion, as well as the
ability to adhere to both company policies and best practices.
- Ensure compliance with security practices and procedures,
including HIPAA and HITRUST standards.
- Ability to efficiently and effectively perform the Key Result
Areas with or without a reasonable accommodation without posing a
direct safety threat to others or self.
- Protect and enhance the Core Purpose and the Core Values of AmeriBen.
AmeriBen is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
committed to creating an environment of diversity and inclusion
for equal employment and advancement opportunities to all
employees and applicants for employment. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
religion, color, age, national origin, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity and/or expression, genetic information,
disability, veteran or military status, or any other category
protected by federal, state and/or local law.
If you are unable to use our online application process due to
a disability, please contact the Human Resources Department at