Experience and Skills:
- High school education or equivalent.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft office (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc)
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Good organizational Skills
- Industry knowledge of TPA products preferred
- Ability to work efficiently, perform multi-tasking,
prioritize tasks, and meet tight deadlines
- Ability to maintain excellent working relationships with all departments
- Demonstrate a strong attendance record with minimal
Typical Minimum Standards
- Must maintain good customer service relationships with internal
and external customers.
- Adherence to the values and mission of AmeriBen/ IEC Group.
- Completes all projects in a timely and accurate manner.
AmeriBen is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
committed to creating an environment of diversity and inclusion for
equal employment and advancement opportunities to all employees and
applicants for employment. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, religion,
color, age, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity and/or expression, genetic information, disability, veteran
or military status, or any other category protected by federal,
state and/or local law.
If you are unable to use our online application process due to a
disability, please contact the Human Resources Department at