Experience and Skills:
- High school degree, or equivalent.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products.
- Strong critical thinking capability.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong research and record keeping ability.
- Ability to understand and generate complex content.
- Positive attitude, with strong drive to help others.
- Ability to use good judgment in problem solving.
- Display above average quality service.
- Ability to work efficiently, perform multi-tasking, prioritize
tasks, and meet tight deadlines in a fast paced, self-directed environment.
- Ensure compliance with security practices and procedures,
including HIPAA and HITRUST standards.
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent experience.
- Basic understanding of Third-Party Administration industry and
- Exceptional interpersonal communication skills; ability to
negotiate and coordinate diplomatically between multiple parties and
- Intermediate Microsoft Word skills including the use of Styles,
Track Changes, Tables, Forms, and various other formatting functions
in order to design & edit documents.
AmeriBen is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
committed to creating an environment of diversity and inclusion for
equal employment and advancement opportunities to all employees and
applicants for employment. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, religion,
color, age, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity and/or expression, genetic information, disability, veteran
or military status, or any other category protected by federal,
state and/or local law.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions. If you are unable
to use our online application process due to a disability, please
contact the Human Resources Department at