Experience and Skills:
- Requires a BA/BS; MS/MBA/JD or professional designation preferred;
at least 6+ years of health care, regulatory, ethics, compliance or
privacy experience; or any combination of education and experience,
which would provide an equivalent background.
- Ability to travel may be required.
- Must be able to sit onsite in Boise or Salt Lake City
- Comfortable working and collaborating with senior leadership.
- Project management and influencing skills
- Health plan experience is preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office is required
- Knowledge of regulations in health plans is strongly preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication is required.
AmeriBen is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
committed to creating an environment of diversity and inclusion for
equal employment and advancement opportunities to all employees and
applicants for employment. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, religion,
color, age, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity and/or expression, genetic information, disability, veteran
or military status, or any other category protected by federal,
state and/or local law.
If you are unable to use our online application process due to a
disability, please contact the Human Resources Department at email@example.com.