Experience and Skills:
- High school degree or equivalent.
- Team and goal oriented.
- Strong interpersonal and problem-solving skills.
- Able to demonstrate excellent attendance and punctuality.
- Strong customer service attitude and professionalism.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.).
- Possess a high degree of integrity and discretion, as well as the
ability to adhere to both company policies and best practices
including HIPAA and HITRUST.
- Ability to efficiently perform the Key Result Areas with or
without a reasonable accommodation and without posing a direct
safety threat to others or self.
- Protect and enhance the Core Purpose and the Core Values of AmeriBen.
- Knowledge of medical and dental terminology.
- 1-2 years of customer service experience.
- Experience taking continuous inbound calls.
- Bilingual in Spanish and English.
AmeriBen is not yet hiring in the below states:
AmeriBen is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating an
environment of diversity and inclusion for equal employment and
advancement opportunities to all employees and applicants for
employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, national
origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression,
genetic information, disability, veteran or military status, or any
other category protected by federal, state and/or local law.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions. If you are unable to
use our online application process due to a disability, please contact
the Human Resources Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 208-488-7654.