Experience and Skills:
- Bachelor degree or equivalent related experience.
- Three years of group insurance experience, preferably in the
- Ability to obtain life/health insurance license within six months.
- Excellent customer service attitude and professionalism.
- Demonstrate Accuracy, Customer Service, Timely Turn-Around (ACT).
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.).
- Ability to work efficiently, perform multi-tasking, prioritize
tasks, and meet tight deadlines.
- Possess a high degree of integrity and discretion, as well as the
ability to adhere to both company policies and best practices.
- Ensure compliance with security practices and procedures,
including HIPAA and HITRUST standards.
- Ability to efficiently and effectively perform the Key Result
Areas with or without a reasonable accommodation without posing a
direct safety threat to others or self.
- Protect and enhance the Core Purpose and the Core Values of AmeriBen.
- Must be able to spend 50-75% of time out of the office with clients.
- Requires the ability to be out of the office and on the road 4-8
nights per month.
AmeriBen is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
committed to creating an environment of diversity and inclusion for
equal employment and advancement opportunities to all employees and
applicants for employment. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, religion,
color, age, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity and/or expression, genetic information, disability, veteran
or military status, or any other category protected by federal,
state and/or local law.
If you are unable to use our online application process due to a
disability, please contact the Human Resources Department at email@example.com.