$15.99 - Remote
The Document Specialist I assists senior Document Specialists to
onboard new clients and maintain various client level documents. The
position is responsible for generating, editing, and formatting
content and language required for existing and new client plan
documents, amendments, and Summaries of Benefits and Coverage (SBCs).
Each Specialist maintains a roster of ongoing clients and provides
continuous exceptional customer service to AmeriBen business units and
- Develop a strong understanding of, and stay up to date with,
self-funded insurance industry regulations and mandates.
- Possess the ability to explain complex items clearly and
accurately to internal and external stakeholders, with support, and
provide both documentation and resources.
- Shadows and assists senior Document Specialists during
implementation of new clients.
- Participates in the process of benefit clarifications: analyze
plan design, clarify plan intentions, and communicate benefit
specifics to affected departments.
- Possess a high level of research capability and excellent record keeping.
- Works with the Document Team to develop language for plan
documents by coordinating researched information, input from other
AmeriBen departments, client level clarifications provided through
the Account & Business Development Department, government agency
publications, and AmeriBen’s Legal Counsel.
- Adheres to AmeriBen culture by demonstrating Integrity,
Initiative, Good Judgment, and Teamwork.
- Performs other duties as assigned to ensure individual and group
goals are achieved with Accuracy, Customer Service and Timely Turnaround.