Experience and Skills:
Minimum Qualifications & education
- High school degree, or equivalent
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products
- Strong problem solving, attention to detail, analytical skills,
and the ability to prioritize workload.
- Accuracy with numbers
- Team and goal oriented
- Ability to work efficiently and independently, perform
multi-tasking, task prioritization, and meet tight deadlines.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Adherence to Core Purpose and the Core Values of AmeriBen
- Knowledge of medical terminology
- Two years’ experience in the self-funded industry including claims
and/or customer service work.
AmeriBen is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
committed to creating an environment of diversity and inclusion for
equal employment and advancement opportunities to all employees and
applicants for employment. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, religion,
color, age, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity and/or expression, genetic information, disability, veteran
or military status, or any other category protected by federal,
state and/or local law.