- Requires M.D. or D.O
- Must possess an active unrestricted medical license to practice
medicine or a health
- Board Certification approved by the American Board of Medical
Specialties required where applicable to duties being performed.
- 5+ years of clinical experience or any combination of education
and experience which would provide an equivalent background.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Utilization Review and/or Managed Care experience preferred.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products.
- Knowledge/understanding of determining medical necessity,
utilization review principles, and Continuous Quality Improvement
theory and practice.
- Experience with performance measurements (HEDIS, NQF and other systems),
AmeriBen is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating
an environment of diversity and inclusion for equal employment and
advancement opportunities to all employees and applicants for
employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration
for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age,
national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or
expression, genetic information, disability, veteran or military
status, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions. If you are unable
to use our online application process due to a disability, please
contact the Human Resources Department at
or call 208-488-7654.