Experience and Skills:
- Technical degree, Certifications and/or 2 years’ equivalent
experience in IS/IT. Reporting, analytics or database administration preferred.
- Minimum of 1 year creating reports in Microsoft SQL Server
Reporting Services or 2 years of experience creating reports in
- Minimum of 1 year writing queries against relational databases or
2 years of experience pulling information from relational databases
using other means.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
AmeriBen is not yet hiring in the below states:
- Minimum of 1 year writing SQL Stored Procedures against relational databases.
- Minimum of 1 year updating, inserting and deleting data in
relational databases using SQL queries.
- Knowledge of health care data structures and business practices.
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.).
Alabama Delaware Massachusetts Mississippi Montana New
Hampshire New Jersey New Mexico New York North Dakota Rhode
Island South Dakota Vermont
AmeriBen is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
committed to creating an environment of diversity and inclusion for
equal employment and advancement opportunities to all employees and
applicants for employment. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color,
age, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or
expression, genetic information, disability, veteran or military
status, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local law.
If you are unable to use our online application process due to a
disability, please contact the Human Resources Department at