Experience and Skills:
- High school degree, or equivalent.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work efficiently, perform multi-tasking, prioritize
tasks, and meet tight deadlines.
- Strong research and organizational skills.
- Must be self-directed and work well with others.
- Types 45 wpm, 10-key, and computer knowledge.
AmeriBen is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating an
environment of diversity and inclusion for equal employment and
advancement opportunities to all employees and applicants for
employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, national
origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression,
genetic information, disability, veteran or military status, or any
other category protected by federal, state and/or local law.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions. If you are unable
to use our online application process due to a disability, please
contact the Human Resources Department at
or call 208-488-7654.