The Software Analyst I is an entry-level position and part of the
Applications team which is responsible for developing and maintaining
various types of electronic files for our internal and external
clients. Emphasis is placed on developing technical, business, and
- Develop and maintain electronic files using Visual Studio,
Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio, Visual Cron, Jira,
Solarwinds and C#.
- Develop knowledge of internal and external file interfaces and
requirements, and associated systems/applications.
- Responsible for managing, prioritizing, and completing open
service requests and incidents tasks in a timely manner or as
outlined in the work request. Escalates when necessary. Acts upon
internal customer questions/requirements related to existing
products and services.
- Communicates effectively with technical and non-technical users
- Competently documents or enhances processes/procedures to promote
streamlined processes for the Software Analyst team.
- Works efficiently independently or as a team, multi-tasking and
prioritizing appropriately to meet tight deadlines.
- Demonstrates excellent attendance and punctuality.
- Performs other duties as assigned or needed.