Experience and Skills:
- Current unrestricted RN license
- Associates Degree in Nursing (Bachelor Degree is a plus).
- Two (2) years of clinical or utilization review experience.
- Certification in Case Management preferred.
- Knowledge of UR/Case Management functions, self-funded insurance
plans, networks and coding.
- Strong interpersonal/communication (verbal and written) and the
ability to work effectively with a diverse patient population.
- Ability to work independently and with a team.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality, work efficiently in fast
paced environment, prioritize tasks, and meet tight deadlines.
- Completes all projects in a timely and accurate manner.
- Experience using a video-conferencing system.
- Types 45 wpm, 10-key and computer knowledge.
- Able to demonstrate excellent attendance and punctuality.
- Excellent customer service attitude and professionalism.
- Demonstrate Accuracy, Customer Service, Timely Turn-Around (ACT).
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.).
- Possess a high degree of integrity and discretion, as well as the
ability to adhere to both company policies and best practices.
- Ensure compliance with security practices and procedures,
including HIPAA and HITRUST standards.
- Ability to efficiently and effectively perform the Key Result
Areas with or without a reasonable accommodation without posing a
direct safety threat to others or self.
- Protect and enhance the Core Purpose and the Core Values of AmeriBen.
AmeriBen is not yet hiring in the below states:
Alabama, Delaware, Massachusetts, Mississippi, Montana, New
Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North
Dakota, Rhode Island ,South Dakota, Vermont.
AmeriBen is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
committed to creating an environment of diversity and inclusion for
equal employment and advancement opportunities to all employees and
applicants for employment. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color,
age, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or
expression, genetic information, disability, veteran or military
status, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local law.
If you are unable to use our online application process due to a
disability, please contact the Human Resources Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.