Experience and Skills:
- High school degree, or equivalent.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products.
- Demonstrated excellent attendance and punctuality.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy with numbers; proficient
with 10 key and excellent data entry skills.
- A flexible team player who possesses integrity, takes initiative,
and uses good judgment.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Works well in multi-tasking environment.
- 2 years of customer service experience and bookkeeping or banking
- Intermediate level knowledge of Excel spreadsheets, proficient in
word and good computer skills.
AmeriBen is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
committed to creating an environment of diversity and inclusion for
equal employment and advancement opportunities to all employees and
applicants for employment. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color,
age, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or
expression, genetic information, disability, veteran or military
status, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local law.
If you are unable to use our online application process due to a
disability, please contact the Human Resources Department at email@example.com .