Experience and Skills:
- High school degree or equivalent.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products.
- Excellent analysis skills, and written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to manage multiple customer tasks concurrently.
- Adheres to AmeriBen culture by demonstrating Integrity,
Initiative, Good Judgment, and Teamwork.
- 3-5 years Healthcare industry experience preferably in the TPA sector.
- Understanding of Windows operating systems, SQL Server, claims
- Proven experience in project management and documentation.
- Ability to work efficiently, multi-task, prioritize tasks, and
meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to efficiently and effectively perform the Essential Key
Result Areas with or without a reasonable accommodation without
posing a direct safety threat to others or self.
- Response time to requests - typically 4 hours or 1 hour in an emergency.
AmeriBen is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
committed to creating an environment of diversity and inclusion for
equal employment and advancement opportunities to all employees and
applicants for employment. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, religion,
color, age, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity and/or expression, genetic information, disability, veteran
or military status, or any other category protected by federal,
state and/or local law.
If you are unable to use our online application process due to a
disability, please contact the Human Resources Department at email@example.com.