Technical Analyst I is an entry-level position and member of the
Application Support team with assigned roles and responsibilities
related to the day-to-day support activities required to service
clients, customers, production environment, and client implementations
/ renewals. Emphasis is placed on developing technical, business, and
leadership expertise, ACT (Accuracy, Customer Service, and Timely
Turnaround), and driving improvement in processes, quality, and
training. Individual is expected to demonstrate integrity, take
initiative, make good decisions, and thrive in a collaborative
- Specific knowledge of client implementation/renewal processes,
vendor file interfaces, and associated systems/applications.
- Responds to and resolves external and internal requests in a
timely manner. Escalates when appropriate.
- Manages, prioritizes, works, and actively keeps updated open
service requests, incidents, and implementation/renewals tasks.
- Effectively researches service requests and incidents in area of expertise.
- Acts upon customer questions/requirements related to existing
products and services.
- Competently documents processes.
- Performs other duties as assigned or needed.