Experience and Skills:
· High school degree or equivalent.
· Two (2) years’
experience in applied accounting and banking administration.
· Intermediate level experience with Microsoft Word and Excel.
· TPA experience preferred.
· Good analytical and problem solving skills, with strong
attention to detail.
· High aptitude for accuracy with proven results.
· Leadership and customer service qualities; exemplify strong
initiative and communication skills.
· Ability to work independently with minimal direction/supervision.
· Show flexibility as a team player and ability to multi-task.
· Proven reliability and dependability.
· Types 45 wpm, 10-key and computer knowledge.
· Able to demonstrate excellent attendance and punctuality.
· Excellent customer service attitude and professionalism.
· Demonstrate Accuracy, Customer Service, Timely Turn-Around (ACT).
· Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
· Proficiency using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.).
· Ability to work efficiently, perform multi-tasking,
prioritize tasks, and meet tight deadlines.
· Possess a high degree of integrity and discretion, as well as
the ability to adhere to both company policies and best practices.
· Ensure compliance with security practices and procedures,
including HIPAA and HITRUST standards.
· Ability to efficiently and effectively perform the Key Result
Areas with or without a reasonable accommodation without posing a
direct safety threat to others or self.
· Protect and enhance the Core Purpose and the Core Values of AmeriBen.
- AmeriBen is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
committed to creating an environment of diversity and inclusion for
equal employment and advancement opportunities to all employees and
applicants for employment. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, religion,
color, age, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity and/or expression, genetic information, disability, veteran
or military status, or any other category protected by federal,
state and/or local law.
If you are unable to use our online application process due to a
disability, please contact the Human Resources Department at email@example.com .