Experience and Skills:
- Current unrestricted RN license
- Associates Degree in Nursing (Bachelor Degree is a plus).
- 3-5 years of clinical practice experience, e.g., hospital setting,
alternative care setting such as home health or ambulatory care required.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.).
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of medical/health insurance terminology, ICD-10/ICD-11,
HIPAA and DOL regulations.
- Experience using video conferencing.
- Excellent customer service attitude, accuracy, and professionalism.
- Ability to efficiently and effectively perform the Key Result
Areas with or without a reasonable accommodation without posing a
direct safety threat to others or self.
- Experience in Utilization or Case Management or Certification in
Case Management preferred.
- Discharge planning and crisis intervention skills preferred.
- Understanding of UR/Case Management functions, self-funded
insurance plans and PPO networks.
- Types 45 wpm, 10-key, and computer knowledge.
- Strong interpersonal skills, motivational interviewing skills, and
the ability to work effectively with a diverse patient population
- Interest in future leadership development opportunities preferred.
- Effective communication, both verbally and in writing.
AmeriBen is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating an
environment of diversity and inclusion for equal employment and
advancement opportunities to all employees and applicants for
employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, national
origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression,
genetic information, disability, veteran or military status, or any
other category protected by federal, state and/or local law.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions. If you are unable
to use our online application process due to a disability, please
contact the Human Resources Department at
or call 208-488-7654.